mercredi 31 mai 2017

Formal letter

199, Requesens
Empuriabrava
Girona
12th October, 2027


Parco archeologico Pompei
127, Via Roma
Pompei, Italy


Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you because I would like to apply for a position. I am 26 years old and have just finished the degree in Archeology in the University, and I would like to offer my service to your organization.

I feel that I would be suitable for this job because history is for me a passion. I studied a lot and I did some practice classes where I could learn on the job and get experience. I am very responsible, hard working and very careful in my work.

I look forward to hearing for you in a near future. I have enclosed my CV and would be happy to attend an interview at the time convenient for you. Thank you for considering my application.

Yours faithfully,

Marylou Courard.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire