mercredi 10 mai 2017

Gap year

A gap year, for me, is a period when you enjoy to discover somewhere, something diferent. Usually, after a gap year, people is more mature and transformed by the experience they live.

So, what would be my gap year ? 


I'm not sure of what I want to do yet, but I think I would go to Italy and Greece, because I love the history and culture which these countries have.






Why would I do there ?

First, I think I would visit ruins and archeological sites, like Rome, Pompeii, Herculanum, or Delphe, Athenas, Delos, Thera... without forgive cities where the renaissance was important, like Florence, Sienna... but also small villages unknows by tourists. Meet people and his tradition, share knowledges and stories.
But I would like to help further animal protection association, because there are too many miserable animals, and I think that protect and help animals turns us more human.


I think ( and I would like to ) my gap year lasts more or less 2 month : one month for Greece, and one for Italy. 
The issue is that I don´t have enough money, because I am not working, and sinceraly I have never worked before. Wathever, this gap year will be organized when I can.

For my gap year I think it is necessary to be patient, and determinate about what you want to do. Inspiration is something important when you are doing what you have always dreamt. To be interested about the culture, and the history of the country, and just let the river take you.

In my previous posts, it is obvious I am in love about ancient times. This gap year would help me, because I will study later archeology, and what is better to an archelogist to go in Greece or Italy ? 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire