mercredi 7 juin 2017

Final reflection 1BAT

1.  Can you see an improvement on your level of English in the past year/s?  Where, for example?

Actually I think that my level in english improved on the final of 4t ESO. And I think ( and I hope ) that I have improved again, and continue to improve.

2. Which activity best shows your level of English?

Blog yoursays, watching films / videos, class songs, kahoot and composition writing in class.

3. Which activities were really USEFUL for you to improve your English? Why?

Duolingo is a tool very great, I liked to use it, because you can learn very well the vocabulary, the syntaxe...
Oral exams helped me too to improve, because it is the purpose of a language to be spoken, and for me, speak well ( without so much accent for example ) is very important.
The grammar book was good because doing the exercices you learn unconsciously and it really serves.
On the blog, I liked so much the yoursays, because you can talk about what you want, what you like ; and when you talk about what you like you will be more interested to run throught it.

4. Which activities did you NOT find useful to learn English? Why not?

I didn't like so much the vocabulary extension dossier because sometimes the explanations on it were'nt very clear, and this annoyed me a little bit.
On the blog, I didn't like the news, because I wasn't very inspired and interested about this.

5. Which activities would like to do again next year to keep on improving your English?

I would like to do the grammar book, do compositions writing in class, the yoursays, reading the books, the oral exams and watching films and videos.

6. Open Comments (...More ideas, suggestions for activities, suggestion for new topics...)

I think it would be interesting to do some task about the dreams, the subconscious and the psychology, because it is a topic complex and it is funny to see what people think of it.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire