vendredi 11 novembre 2016

United Kindom, new projects ?

As you know, I'm in love of Italy.
I've already visited Roma, Firenze, Lucca, Ostia, Pisa, Bologna...

But I never visited United Kindom... 
And if even the rain is a part of this country.. 
( I hate the rain and the cold )

Will UK be my new target ? 




There is so many things to talk about United Kindom

First, all of us know that UK is composed of four countries :
England, Scotland, Wales and Nothern Ireland.



It's a constitutional monarchy, and the Queen is Elisabeth II


But United Kindom is too a big influence in the fashion.




But that I prefer in United Kindom is his history. It's one of the most important country of the world and I hope I will visit this country soon !


Some words : 

Target : a fixed goal or objective

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire