dimanche 5 juin 2016

My animals

Maybe you have animals... or not, but in my case, yes I have animals ( and not only one ! )

So, I'll  present you my (crazy) animals !

Dandy Blue

He's a Birman, he is 9 and his color is blue point ( greyon the extremities) 
He's soft as a teddy bear but with his brother, he's jealous and dominant.

Délice D'Or



He's the Dandy's brother, but him is red point ( sand colour on the extremities ) 
He's kind with me, but he's "frustated" because of his brother.. So he's a little bit... "Tyrannical" with the others animals... But he's cute, no ?

Sylvestre
or M.Gras ( traduction --> M. Fat )
or Bébé chat meugnooooooon ( please, don't try to find why ) 


I've never seen a cat so... ragdoll ? 
We found him on the garbages, he was almost dying...

And now look at this
( cat or not cat ? That is the question, Shakespeare.. )

Yes, he's sleeping like that...  Always ! 
Sometimes I'm thinking that he's human... But he's better than a human, he has a caracter as a human, but he's a cat ! 
So great, no ?

( I just want to be like Siperman.. Bur I'm practising for the moment ! )

( " I love you, slave... )

( But just stop taking photos !.." ) 

But too I've my horses 
( and sorry for the photos, isn't a great quality )

Tessy
( I've arleady talked about her )


Simply The Best With Eva
( this name is really modest)


 
Fakir ( Or Kirou or just Krou )
with Simply
 
Love is beeeeeautiful
 
 
 
Carinya
(I don't have another photo, sorry )
 
Duende

 
 
Ebène
( Sefiiiiine )
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire